SUSTAINABLE GROUP COACHING
Group coaching is a forty minute long session each time it's held. We will support individuals in achieving a goal of their choice that is part of their larger personalized health plan. Our program will support positive change while improving engagement to potentially improve well-being and help make positive progress.
- Receive support
- Receive intrinsic motivation
- Increase self-efficacy to help you initiate and adhere to healthy changes as you move towards optimizing your health, well-being and achieving your health goal.
- Receive honest and forth right feedbacks to help you reach your goal with opportunities to speak without being judged to allow creative explorations.
Group coaching is facilitated and guided by a coach through deep listening, thoughtful reflections and evocative questions.
Why we love group coaching:
- Opportunity to learn from each other which increase knowledge
- Opportunity to support each other during and outside of session and in the group forum
- Accelerated motivation
- Increased inspiration
- Improve confidence
- Strategies to overcome obstacles
- Reduced cost to work with experience, certified health & wellness coach in lieu of the one-on-one health coaching.
Group coaching sessions will be closed with all members beginning and ending at the same time and no new members will be allowed to join once the group starts.Schedule a Complimentary Call
BALANCED One-on-One Coaching
For those private one-on-one coaching that includes forty-five minutes of coaching sessions each time using PROVEN coaching model to help you achieve your health goal.
It comes with health assessment, collaborative support, inspiration, motivation, encouragement, and empowerment. We hold your hand, guide you on the path and keep you accountable so that you will feel you’re not going at it alone and be successful at the health goals you have set out to achieve.
We consult worldwide via video conferencing or sessions held in our office.Contact Caroline
HORMONAL & METABOLISM RESET
Hormones help regulate essential functions in our body, including growth and development, metabolism, stress level, immune function and reproduction.
Signs your hormones are out of balance and need to be reset:
- Feeling exhausted all the time
- Absent periods
- Difficult periods
- Mood swings
- Tender breasts
- Water retention
- Skin issues
- Weight gain - especially belly, hips and thighs
- Resistance weight
- Low sex drive
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Difficulty conceiving
- Fibroids or cysts
- Thinning hair, hair loss or excess hair
- Estrogen dominance
- Body aches and pains
- Joint pain
- Difficulty concentrating
- Muscle loss
- … and more
Hormonal balancing means feeling better and living longer. You can experience a body that’s healthy and resilient. You can have more energy, less stress or anxiety, elevated mood, sharper mind and nightly rejuvenated sleep.Schedule a FREE Call!